2019 Evinrude 115 HP - E115GNL Graphite
Call for Price
115 HP - E115GNL Graphite
The only outboards designed specifically for pontoons.
- All of the benefits of an Evinrude E-TEC tuned specifically for pontoons. Our Pontoon Series engines deliver greater thrust, reduce vibration for a smoother, quieter ride, and make your pontoon easier to own.
- A key to good pontoon performance is getting a pontoon loaded with passengers to maneuver around easily. The optimized gear ratios and unique software mapping of the Pontoon Series provides quicker acceleration, improved throttle response and more stopping power.
- Get even more extra miles per hour with the Straight Leading Edge gearcase. The Evinrude SLE gearcase features high-efficiency water pickups and a weed-slicing shape up front, for a cooler-running engine and ultimate durability and reliability in the long run.
- Engine Model (Color): E115GNL Graphite
- Engine Type: V4 60° E-TEC D.I.
- Bore x Stroke - in (mm): 3.601 x 2.588 (91 x 66)
- Displacement - cu in (cc) L: 105.4 (1726) 1.7L
- Gear Ratio: 2.44:1
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5500-6000 RPM
- Weight - lbs (kg): 390 (177)
- Starting: Electric
- Controls: Mechanical
- Fuel Induction: E-TEC Direct Injection with stratified low RPM combustion mode
- Alternator Output*: 133 Amps Total / 50 Net Dedicated
- Steering: Remote
- Trim Method: Trac-1 Power Trim and Tilt
- Trim Range: -4° to 17°
- Tilt Range: 75°
- Shaft Length - in (mm): 20 (508)
- Lubrication: Multi-Point Targeted Oiling
- Oil Tank Capacity - gal: Accessory 1.8 (6.8) 3 (11.3) & 10 (37.85) Tank Available
- Recommended Oil: Evinrude / Johnson XD-100 Oil
- Recommended Fuel: 87 Octane
- Counter Rotation: N/A
- Warranty: 3-Year, Non-Declining
- Emissions Compliance: EPA 2013 / CARB 3 STAR / European Union
NOTES:Variable Voltage Computer Controlled 133 Amp. Current amp calculated at 13.5 V. Net dedicated battery charging power output is 50 Amp.
- Engine Type
- V4 60 deg. E-TEC D.I.
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.601 x 2.588 in. (91 x 66 mm)
- 105.4 cu.in. (1726cc) 1.7L
- Shaft Length
- 20 in. (508 mm)
- 390 lb. (177 kg)
- Trim Method
- Trac-1 Power Trim and Tilt
- Propshaft Horsepower
- 115 hp
- Full Throttle Operating Range
- 5500-6000 rpm
- Gear Ratio / Shift
- Fuel Induction
- E-TEC Direct Injection with stratified low RPM combustion mode
- 133 Amps Total / 50 Net Dedicated
- 3-Year, Non-Declining