2017 Evinrude c200xcaa
BOATERS ASKED. WE DELIVERED.
The most powerful, fuel efficient and cleanest combustion outboard is now available from 150 HP to 200 HP. With hundreds of color combinations to choose from, stand out in look, design, and performance.
- Powerful Torque: With its efficient PurePower Combustion, the Evinrude E-TEC G2 delivers 20% more torque to jump on plane or power over big swells.
- Most Fuel Efficient: Go further and fill up less because you’ll be burning 15% less fuel than the closest competition.
- Incredible Control: The fully integrated i-Trim, Dynamic Power Steering and the hydrodynamic SLX gearcase reduces steering effort and improves handling. The Evinrude E-TEC G2 delivers a silky smooth, yet powerful steering experience.
- i-Trim: The breakthrough i-Trim system automatically trims your engine, allowing even a novice driver to trim their boat like a pro.
- Dynamic Power Steering: Integrated directly into the midsection, designed to adapt steering resistance for better handling and more control.
- SLX Gear Case: A sleek, hydrodynamic design reduces steering effort and produces less drag without sacrificing speed and acceleration.
- Lifetime Confidence: Designed, built and tested to take a beating and get back up again because we know an outboard engine has to be at its best. In addition to the extreme durability, the engine comes with the industry’s best warranty and maintenance schedule to give you the ultimate peace-of-mind.
- Extreme Durability: The patented Dual-Axis Rigging System routes all engine and steering connections through just one tube, which means fewer exposed parts for less wear and tear.
- Warranty & Maintenance: 5-year engine warranty and 5-year non-declining corrosion warranty4, 5 years or 500 hours of no dealer-scheduled maintenance. Plus, no break-in period no oil changes, and auto-winterization.
- High Output Series: Evinrude also offers a High Output Series of engines that are performance engines to the max. Each engine is tuned for extra power and speed. If you like pushing limits in horsepower, speed and torque, then consider our High Output Series.
- Exclusive Color Packages: We’ve partnered with the world’s leading boat builders to create exclusive engine color packages.
- Engine Model: C200XC
- Engine Type: V6 66° E-TEC D.I.
- Bore x Stroke - in (mm): 3.386 x 3.100 (86 x 78.7)
- Displacement - cu in (cc) L: 167 (2744) 2.7L
- Gear Ratio: 2.17:1
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5000-6000 RPM
- Weight - lbs (kg): 533 (242)
- Starting: Electric
- Controls: Integrated Digital Shift & Throttle
- Fuel Induction: E-TEC Direct Injection with stratified low RPM combustion mode
- Alternator Output*: 133 Amps Total / 50 net Dedicated / 14 amps @ idle
- Steering: Remote - Integrated Hydraulic Steering
- Trim Method: Power Trim & Tilt
- Trim Range: -6° to 15°
- Tilt Range: 81°
- Shaft Length - in (mm): 25 (635)
- Lubrication: Multi-Point Targeted Oiling
- Oil Tank Capacity - gal (L): On-Engine 3 (11.4) / Accessory 1.8 (6.8), 3 (11.3) & 10 (37.85)
- Recommended Oil: Evinrude/ Johnson XD-100 Oil
- Recommended Fuel: 87 Octane
- Counter Rotation: Yes
- Warranty: 5-Year Engine** / 5-Year Corrosion
- Emissions Compliance: EPA 2013 / CARB 3 STAR / European Union
- Mounting Centers - in (mm): Minimum 26 (660)
- Color: Slate Gray with over 400 Color Panel Options
- Steering Angle: +/- 32°
- Integrated Features: Dual Axis Rigging, i-Trim
- Engine Type
- V6 66° E-TEC D.I.
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.386 x 3.100 in. (86 x 78.7 mm)
- 167 cu.in. (2744cc) 2.7L
- Shaft Length
- 25 in. (635 mm)
- 533 lb. (242 kg)
- Trim Method
- Power Trim & Tilt
- Shaft Rotation
- Counter Rotation
- Propshaft Horsepower
- 200 hp
- Full Throttle Operating Range
- 5000-6000 rpm
- Gear Ratio / Shift
- Fuel Induction
- E-TEC Direct Injection with stratified low RPM combustion mode
- 133 Amps Total / 50 net Dedicated / 14 amps @ idle
- Remote - Integrated Hydraulic Steering
- 5-Year Engine / 5-Year Corrosion